Every Friday I like to say what I am grateful for from this past week.
- I am thankful that my daughter and I got to spent a nice fall day at a local farm. We rode the “Pumpkin Express”, looked at farm animals and picked up some pumpkins.
- I am thankful that my daughter had a great three year checkup at the Pediatrician. I am thankful that she is healthy and doing well.
- I am thankful that I survived my daughters Halloween Party at school. I was dreading it because I would have to be around these perfect middle class intact families with two parents. This is our second Halloween without Bryon and while neither of us particularly cared for the holiday, we would still participate in all the kid activities. The first Halloween I was protected by the widow fog but this Halloween, I don’t have the fog to protect me. In some ways, these moments hurt more now.
But it is hard to stay sad when I have I am around this girl.
- I am thankful for a family full of great people who invite my daughter and I to go out trick or treating. They also throw a good dinner party after.
- I am thankful for the rain because I actually like it. I am also thankful that all my friends and family in New England were okay during the storm.
What are you thankful for this week?
2 thoughts on “Good Vibrations Gratitude Friday #5”
This is a great feature, Kerry!