I want to thank James for nominating me for the Sunshine Award. It is an honor!
And check out his blog. It is inspiring!
This is an award for those blogs which bring sunshine into your life… interpret it any way you feel is appropriate, but follow these guidelines:
1.) Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
2.) Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
3.) Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4.) List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Questions Asked of Me:
- Where is the best place to watch the sunrise or sunset?
Mount Cadillac in Acadia National Park on Mount Desert Island in Maine.
- What color do you wear the most often?
Blue. (I wear a lot of Red Sox shirts)
- How many siblings do you have?
I have one older brother who is 4 years older than me.
- Which charity would you leave all your money to in the future?
I would leave all my money to the Bryon C McKim Foundation. We are working to create scholarships for his college (Siena College) and law school (Albany Law School)
- If you lived in another country, what would it be?
I have lived in England. I did a semester of college (or term of uni as my English friends would say) in Winchester.
- What are your favorite and least favorite candy bars?
Favorite-Snickers, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and Twix
Least Favorite- Butterfinger and Three Muskateers
- What is you favorite time of day?
Anytime that is not morning. I hate the morning.
- What is the least favorite part of your own blog?
My least favorite parts would be the posts that I spend a lot of time on and no one reads lol.
- What food causes you to pig out the most?
Chips and dip.
- What actress would you want to meet for coffee?
- Where is your most ticklish spot?
Do I have to tell? My armpits. And if anyone I know reaches for them, I will smack you.
I am usually a rule follower, but I am going to do a cop out and nominate no one and every one. I feel like the blogging world has been saturated with awards lately and that everyone I know has been nominated. It’s probably a sign that I need to grow my network of blogging friends. So if you feel like playing- then you are nominated!
My Questions For You (Most are summer themed):
- What are your thoughts on camping? Fun or total nightmare?
- Would you rather go swimming in a pool, lake or ocean?
- What is your favorite summer memory?
- Are you going on a vacation this summer?
- What is your idea of a perfect summer night?
- What is your favorite type of ice cream? Flavor? Soft serve or hard ice cream?
- What temperature is too hot?
- What is your favorite food to eat at a BBQ?
- Do you like flavored coffee? If so, what kind?
- What is your most favorite thing about Autumn?