1. The first thing I am thankful for this week is that I got to celebrate my friends birthday party. I don’t usually use names in this blog so I will refer to her as the Slap Bet Commissioner. She had a lovely birthday party at a bar called Wellington’s in Downtown Albany. I got a baby-sitter, got a chance to catch up with friends and I even enjoyed a vodka club with a splash of cranberry because I am watching my macros. I am thankful that the Slap Bet Commissioner included me in her special day.
2. The second thing I am thankful for was being invited to my friend’s Oktoberfest party. It was a fun afternoon with good food and good company. And I even learned that there is a book genre called the Existential Detective novel or something like that. I also learned about LARPing which is Live Action Role Playing. Do any of you LARP?
3. I already blogged about it but the third thing I am thankful for was our trip to the Springfield Museums because I got to see my cousin, her kids and my uncle. My cousin’s son is 5 months older than my daughter so they get along really well. It makes me happy that our kids are going to grow up together. It gives me the warm and fuzzies.
4. The fourth thing I am thankful for is my gym. I joined an awesome gym recently. I don’t know the actually technical fitness terms to describe the workouts but there are a lot of weights. And the workouts change every day so you never get bored. I can feel my arms and legs getting stronger. Everyday is a challenge but it is worth it.
5. The fifth thing I am thankful for this week is that I am able to watch my daughter at dance class each week. I am in awe of my daughter because she learns things so quickly and I love watching her grow and learn.
And who can resist this girl?
What are you thankful for this week?