I am honored to be nominated for the Growing Self Blogger Award by no other than the awards creator- Roda! It means a lot to me. I have enjoyed reading Roda’s blog and especially reading about her farm. Maybe the next time we are in Western Michigan, we will take a side trip and stop by the farm.
What is The Growing Self Blogger Award:
“The Growing Self Blogger Award has been created to acknowledge and celebrate amazing individuals, in the blogging community, who are persevering through life’s challenges not only to GROW as individuals, but to reach out and help others GROW as well.” ~Roda
How Does It Work:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank the individual that nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Describe the award and mention the creator: Roda – Growingself.blog
- Nominate up to 5 blogs. Remember, the purpose of this award is to specifically celebrate those individuals that make a difference in the lives of others.
- Give 1 reason why you nominated each individual.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
I am honored to nominate the following bloggers:
*I understand that not everyone chooses to be a part of the award nomination process. By nominating the following blogs, I am able to show thanks and appreciation for the joy, knowledge and laughter these individuals have brought to my life. If you choose to take part, that is fantastic! If not, no worries! Just keep writing…
- https://readysetgrieve.wordpress.com/_ We became widows around the same time and your blog always gives me something to deeply think about. You are able to put into words some of the complicated issues about widowhood
- https://confessionsofa34yearoldwidow.com/ I appreciate your honesty about your exprerience. I also look to learn from you as my daughter grows up and starts to understand what happened.
- https://theperfecthoneybee.wordpress.com/ You teach me so much about the importance of balance in your life. And you inspire me to read more.