I fell of the gratitude wagon so I decided to bring Good Vibrations Gratitude Friday back for 2018!
1) Taco Tuesday with one of my besties. We got a chance to catch up after the holidays. She is such a positive person and I always feel better about myself after spending time with her.
The ground beef recipe for the taco fillings came from The Homesick Texan Cookbook. I discovered her blog while I was reorganizing my Pinterest boards during those long months when I was sitting at Bryon’s bedside. I highly recommend her blog and her cookbooks.
2) I am thankful to be back at the gym after my bout with bronchitis last month and I am thankful for the support of the trainers and from my friends that attend the same class.
3) I am thankful for the warm weather we have been having this week. The temp reached 49 today and it is expected to get to 57 tomorrow. This feels so good after we had below zero temperatures last week.
4) I am also thankful that my daughter and I got to enjoy these bunny tracks before they melted away.
5) I am thankful that I get the privilege to see my daughter grow and learn each day. Little by little, she is growing into the person that she will be become and I am excited to see who she becomes.