A month or two ago when Sheryl Sandberg’s book Option B came out, I bought a second copy with the intention of giving it away to a reader. This book isn’t just for widows. And then I put the book on my dining room table and forgot about it.
Recently my blog hit 20,000 pageviews and I have 100 WordPress followers. So I thought what better way to celebrate than do that giveaway!
This book is applicable to anyone who has had any kind of loss whether it is a loss of a spouse, family member, a divorce or a loss of a job or career.
I am not one for rules so it will be pretty simple.
- Contest is open to residents of U.S. and Canada (excluding Quebec).
- To enter, just comment on this blog post and tell me one fun thing you plan to do this summer.
- One entry per person.
- Any anonymous comments will be deleted.
- Family members are not eligible.
- Contest ends on Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 11:59 pm EST.
- Winner will be announced on the blog on Friday, June 23, 2017 st 8:00 am EST.
- Book will be mailed out once it is claimed.
So what fun thing do you plan to do this summer?